These people are redefining what it means to be a celebrity by being approachable, conversational, and authentic to millions of dedicated followers. They can activate millions of fans with a click of the “publish” button — and some are sharing the spotlight with brands.
Correct answer is:
Explanation: With the help of YouTube Director or maybe even a well-known YouTube creator, you’ll have your story up on YouTube in no time. Partnering with a creator may be just what your brand needs to create that seamless and organic messaging experience. But first let’s see if you’re up for the job.
Brands and creators are constantly pushing the digital marketing envelope — working together to come up with novel ways to engage audiences’ YouTube style.
Here are some of the most common approaches to collaboration:
- Integrations and shout-outs: Include your brand message with the creator’s video.
- One-off videos: Supercharge your brand appeal in a custom one-off, creator-built video.
- Integrated approach: Work with multiple creators across a single campaign to weave in your brand story.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: AdWords Video Certification
- Topic: Start developing content on YouTube