- Google Display Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 06-Nov-2018
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Mika has an online store and wants to create a Shopping campaign. What information does she need to create a Google Merchant Center account?
- Verified and claimed website URL
- Local business data feed
- Country where her products are sold
- Promotion text
The correct answer is:
- D) Verified and claimed website URL
Explanation: Before you can upload product data to Merchant Center for Google Shopping, you must verify and claim your store’s website URL. Verification lets Google know that you are an authorized owner of a website URL. Claiming associates the verified website URL with your Merchant Center account.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/176793