- Display & Video 360 Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 08-Nov-2018
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 30% Discount on next purchase
What are two Google Audiences? (select two)Select All Correct Responses
- In Market
Correct answer are
- In Market
Explanation: You can show your ads to specific audiences based on who they are, their interests and habits, what they’re actively researching, or how they have interacted with your business. The ability to show your ads online to people with specific interests can help you reach the right customers. You can do this in Google Ads by adding audiences to your ad groups.
Select the type of audiences you want your campaign to reach.
- Affinity audiences: Show your ads to unique audiences based on their lifestyles, buying habits, and long-term interests.
- Custom affinity audiences: Show your ads to unique audiences based on the affinity selections that you choose to define your custom audience.
- In-market audiences: Find customers who are researching and are actively considering buying a service or product like those you offer.
- Remarketing and similar audiences: Show your ads to people who have visited your website before or viewed your videos. This includes remarketing lists.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2497940